Learning Resources Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures Review | Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures
Kids who love creepy crawlies are sure to get a kick out of the Learning Resources Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures. These giant sized bugs and creatures look exactly like their real-life counterparts.
Each of the four inflatable critters expands to a huge size, and allows kids to get a realistic look at some pretty amazing natural wildlife, without mom and dad having to worry about real life bugs getting loose in the house. The Learning Resources Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures is a fun, educational set of learning toys that parents will enjoy seeing their children interact with.
Learning Resources Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures Review of Features
- The set includes a bat, firefly, moth and spider
- There is a booklet included that teaches fun, interesting facts about each of the creatures.
- There are hanging hooks included to hang the inflatable animals & bugs on the ceiling.
- The firefly even lights up with an internal LED light. (Requires 3 button batteries – not included)
- Large 13 x 11 inch size makes these perfect for learning
- For ages 5-9
Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures Video Review
Learning Resources Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures Overview
While kids are sure to enjoy simply looking at these giant-sized replicas of the bat, firefly, moth and spider, the real fun for kids will kick in when they used the included activity guide/booklet to learn more about each of the creatures.
And parents are sure to love how much of an education their kids get while learning about real-world wild life facts. When the kids aren’t learning about the animals, they’re sure to enjoy looking at them hanging from the ceiling of their bedrooms.
Learning Resources Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures Pros & Cons
Here are the Pros:
- This is a set of educational toys that are actually interesting and informative at the same time.
- There’s a repair kit included in case any of the creepy crawlies springs a leak.
- The light-up action of the firefly will keep kids interested, even after dark.
- The included Activity Guide doesn’t teach dry, boring facts about the animals; it’s filled with interesting, fun and even whacky facts about each of the creatures in the set.
Here are the Cons;
- The button batteries needed to light up the firefly are not included.
- Kids may expect these creatures to be action figures that they can play with, when they are actually designed to be looked at, more than they are to be rough housed with.
It’s not often that you find toys that will both entertain and inform your kids, but the Learning Resources Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures does both very well.
Where to buy Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures
You can buy Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures Here and receive discount pricing along with free shipping to your door. Learning Resources Giant Inflatable Nocturnal Creatures are a creative and unique gift idea for kids in the 5-9 age range.