The Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Review | Magic School Bus Microscope Kit
The Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Kit is sure to get young scientists and inquisitive minds something educational and fun to play around with. Parents are always looking for ways to bring together education and entertainment to keep kids interested in the learning process. This fun toy/science kit hits both areas in a way that will really excite young minds in regard to investigating the world all around them.
The Magic School Bus Microscope Kit includes a kids microscope, packaged with fun microscope experiments that children of all ages can get started with. It’s packaged in a box that looks just like the bus from the always popular PBS television series – the Magic School Bus. Fans of the show are sure to be very interested in the lessons that this microscope set will teach. And it’s always fun, even for adults, to see common, everyday items magnified, as you never know exactly what to expect.
Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Review of Features
- Kids get a microscope which magnifies 100x, 300x, & 600x
- The microscope includes a battery powered light to increase the visibility of objects on the slide.
- The set also includes 20 fun experiment cards and a journal to write observations in.
- Everything is packaged up in the world-famous Magic School Bus Box, which little fans of the show will really enjoy seeing.
Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Video Review
The Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Kit Pros & Cons
Pros of the The Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Kit
- Teaches kids about the history of the microscope and gives them 20 starter slides to investigate.
- Allows and encourages kids to look at other common items under a microscope.
- The starter slides will be fun for kids, and parents to look at and talk about to increase a love for science in little minds.
- The microscope adjusts to 100x, 300x and 600x
Cons of the Magic School Bus Microscope Kit
- Some younger kids may have a tough time closing one eye to effectively look into the microscope, so parents will have to work on this basic motor skill with them.
- The microscope is not very durable, and should not be subjected to abuse, as it will not hold up to rough play.
The Magic School Bus – Microscope Lab may not include a high-powered, extremely durable microscope, but it’s a great first microscope for kids and the included slides/experiments will foster a love for science that will give younger kids a leg up on future science classes in school.
Where to Buy the Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Kit
You can buy the Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Kit Here and get it delivered to your door without the hassle of a day out and about. Kids who love science or who you want to develop a love of science will enjoy these experiments in the Magic School Bus Microscope Lab Kit.