ScrambleBug Review | Scramble Bug Foot To Floor Ride-On | Scramble Bug Ride On Ant Toy
Kids ages 1 to 3 will have a great time playing with the Scramble Bug Foot To Floor Ride-On. This cute, little trike is a great way for young toddlers to develop balance and coordination. And since it’s bright and colorful, the little ones are sure to be attracted to it and will delight in pushing it around and riding on it around the house.
All parents want to help their little ones as they transition from babies to toddlers, and the Scramble Bug ride on ant toy helps to give those little ones a head start on bike riding, that parents are sure to enjoy.
ScrambleBug Review of Features
- Built low to the ground to offer smaller children a riding toy that is safe and easy to use.
- Built wit 4 castor wheels that allow little ones to move freely in any direction they choose
- The wheels are quiet, and there are no electronic sounds to cause a racket while toddlers are playing with this little rider.
- Can be used indoors our outside, so kids can have fun with it, wherever you go.
- Light enough to carry easily and folds up for quick, simple storage.
- Available in orange/black or yellow/green.
- You don’t have to assemble the ScrambleBug – it’s ready to go right out of the box!
- Size; 25 x 14 x 16 inches
Scramble Bug Foot To Floor Ride-On Video
ScrambleBug Review Pros & Cons
Pro’s of the Scramble Bug Foot To Floor Ride-On
- The ScrambleBug allows for fun, pushing play for the younger toddlers, and riding fun for older toddlers.
- It’s lightweight and easy to fold up, so it can be put away to avoid taking up floor space when not in use.
- The cute design makes this pusher/rider look like an adorable ladybug that little ones will love playing with.
Cons of the Scramble Bug Ride On Ant Toy
- May be a bit too difficult to use for some one year olds, particularly if they have not yet started walking.
- Kids older than 3 may just be too big for this smaller riding toy.
There’s really no such thing as the perfect push-toy/rider for little ones. Some larger toddlers may simply be too big for the Scramble Bug Foot To Floor Ride-On, while those who are not yet walking may not get much use out of it either. Kids between these two extremes, though, will have a great time playing with, and learning to ride on the ScrambleBug. And parents are sure to enjoy watching their little ones develop riding and steering skills while playing with this innovative push-to-ride toy for toddlers.
Where to Buy the Scramble Bug Foot To Floor Ride-On
You can Buy ScrambleBug Ride On Ant Toy Here and receive free shipping. Your toddler will love playing with this ride on toy and you will love how it is gentle on your floors.